- Annual General Meetings
- Charity Events
- Corporate Events
- Private Events
- Product Launches
- Public/Community Events
- Road shows
… whatever the event, live streaming extends its reach and improves Return On Investment (ROI).
Event live streaming doesn’t have to be rocket science. Using our HD Live Production, HD Live Streaming, Video Call Streaming and HD Livepack services, 3xScreen can professionally produce and live stream your event for the web with minimal fuss at an affordable price.
Live Streaming for Professional Conferences
Offering potential delegates an opportunity to “virtually” attend your professional conference via live or on-demand streaming seems a counter-intuitive approach to driving event Return On Investment (ROI): delegates typically expect to pay less to virtually attend conferences since networking and other tangible and intangible benefits are reduced when the delegate is not physically in attendance and fewer attendees means venue-related, and other, costs must be shared across a smaller number of delegate seats.
The opposite can however be true as live and on-demand streaming can help drive conference ROI in a number of practical ways:
- Password-protected access to conference proceedings makes it easier for delegates to share conference outcomes with colleagues and to justify attendance
- The availability of sample conference video content can entice new attendees to participate in future
- Conference presentations can be monetised online to extended audiences that would otherwise have not attended for a variety of reasons
- Online audience interactions, framed by the proceedings, can further enhance the value derived by physical delegates
- Free availability of live streams of keynote presentations is a newsworthy event that drives both event media coverage and brand recognition